How Can I Help
- Prenatal Consultations
- Establishing/maintaining milk supply
- Latch and positioning
- Identifying inadequate weight gain
- Plugged ducts
- Nipple pain
- Alternative feeding techniques (example: bottle, cup, spoon)
- Hand expression
- General pumping guidance
- Management of overactive let-down
- Handling and storage of human milk
- Proper formula preparation
- Evaluate your history using your completed intake form
- Observe a feed
- Perform a latch assessment and evaluation
- Develop a plan of care based on your history, symptoms, and individual life circumstances and send it to you 24 to 48 hours after your appointment.
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. The remaining 50% is due at the time services are provided unless other payment arrangements are made. Payments are accepted through the IntakeQ client portal only. Mastercard, Visa, Amex and Discover cards are accepted.
Cancellations and reschedules must be made at least 24 hours prior to appointment via the IntakeQ client portal. Cancellations made less than 24 hours before appointment forfeit the deposit. Reschedules made less than 24 hours before appointment have 5 days to make a new appointment. Appointments not made within 5 days forfeit the deposit. Deposits and all services provided are non-refundable.
Please note that consent and intake forms must be filled at least 24 hours before appointment. Appointment will be confirmed once intake form is submitted.
You understand that:
- JC Lactation Counseling does not take insurance at this time.
- JC Lactation Counseling can provide a superbill suitable for you to submit to your insurance.
- JC Lactation Counseling cannot guarantee that you will get reimbursed for any amount that you paid.
- The superbill (which also serves as a payment receipt) will be coded appropriately to the level of service provided during the visit.
For more information on insurance reimbursement, please click here